LIVE LIKE A LOCAL
Click on the photos through the slideshow to view their Facebook page for hours, specials, and events!
The hot local spots! All of these spots are within walking distance from the pour room! We will add more Paducah eats to this list soon!
- A casual upscale environment. Open for lunch & dinner. Fried pickles are a must! Good for date night or family night. Offers brunch on Saturday & Sunday.
- Casual dining-with an accent. Italian & Pizza. Beautiful outdoor patio. Love coming here with family, friends, or dates nights. My favorite dish is the seared tuna, cooked how the chef recommends. You can’t forget their spinach and artichoke dip either! Yum!!! Open for dinner. Reservations recommended.
Doe's Eat Place
- Casual dining and a local favorite! Known for the steaks & tamales. My go-to's are always chili, grilled shrimp & fries, or the mahi mahi! Outdoor and indoor seating. Open for lunch and dinner.
Italian Village Pizza
-A small family pizza joint offering
pizza and subs! I love that they are across the way from The Pour Room. A lot of pizza lunches happen for us and it's a day we all look forward to!
- Bakery & Deli. Kirchhoff's is a must! Handmade delicious artisan bread, delectable pastries, sandwiches, soups, salads, and pizza Thursdays! Open for lunch.
- They may not be in walking distance, but close enough for a 2 min drive. Visit their cafe to enjoy a variety of gourmet salads, sandwiches, made from scratch meals, and mouthwatering desserts. I love their mojito mint tea! Open for lunch.
The Freight House
- Owned by the winner of "Chopped" and runner up on "Top Chef", Sara Bradley. Offers a unique Kentucky dining experience, serving traditional southern flavors with a modern twist. There deviled eggs, charred Caesar, and shrimp n grits always win with me! Open for dinner. Reservations recommended.
- Located in one of Paducah's most beautiful buildings, which was brought back to life when they opened in Oct 2022. Upscale dining with a great atmosphere and drinks. Open for lunch and dinner. Reservations recommended.
- They pride themselves in serving the freshest seafood and prime beef. Romantic, quiet, and beautifully decorated. Open for dinner. Reservations recommended.
Paducah Beer Werks
- One of my favorite chill spots! Great pizzas, apps, and beer! They also have a full bar if you aren't a beer drinker. Offers live music some weekends. It’s hard to pick a favorite here, but the wings are big and the pizzas are perfection! Open for lunch and dinner. Great for all ages!
- A traditional, yet creative southern breakfast and lunch, with a western twist. You may have seen them featured on "America's Best Restaurants". Known for their bread budding waffles and Calamity Jane! Yum!
- Cajun cuisine with the flavors and culture of Louisiana. Open for lunch and dinner.
Amazing Graze- Catering
-Looking for charcuterie? Amazing Graze has been providing a lot of parties for catering at many of the downtown buildings! Although, he doesn't have a store front, his office is nestled in downtown and would be happy to cater your next event.
Be sure to check their facebook pages/website for hours of business, menu items, specials, and events.
Fun Fact: A lot of our restaurants serve their meals using Kirchhoffs bread and collaborate with each other. You can not go wrong with any of these options and your tastebuds will thank you!
Drinks, Entertainment, food, and small plates.
Be sure to check their Facebook pages for hours, events, and what is happening in their bar. :)
The Silver Bullet
- Located next to our shop, they are the longest active bar in our downtown. Known for its touchtunes juke box, pool table, karaoke, and being "cash only", the Bullet is one of the busiest dive bars on the weekends. If you are at the Bullet, you are ready to party. ;)
The Johnson Bar
- Also located on our street at the corner, this bar is one you won't want to pass up. Downtowns premier bar & lounge. Offering unique and classic cocktails, themed months, drag brunch bingo, trivia, and live music.
The Cork Room
- Paducah's first wine bar & tapas. They offer self-serving wine machines for you to sample multiple wines. Their food menu keeps growing and is top notch!! Try to catch them during brunch too! Yum!!
O&A's Piano Bar
-Paducah's only piano bar, serving food and drinks! Music is great and will keep the night alive! They know how to have fun here! Make sure to add this stop to your list!
-One of my favorite spots! Known for being an intimate cocktail bar serving craft cocktails, fine wines, beer & food. Their drink creations are truly an art. Grab a spot in the velvet bar seats or cozy up on the couch!
Barrel & Bond
- Calling bourbon lovers! This cocktail bar known for its love of bourbon, provides you with a genuine Kentucky experience. They feature 1,600 bourbons and American whiskeys, which gives them the honor of providing the largest selection in the United States! They know how to bourbon!
The Bully Gorilla
- Neighborhood bar with great food in a relaxed setting on Market House Square. Locals rave about their cheeseburgers!
The Old Fashioned Cigar Bar
-Paducah's only cigar bar! Delicious, crafted cocktails, bourbon, and the finest cigars. Great atmosphere. The also offer live music.
1857 Cocktail Bar
- Bar located inside Paducah's finest boutique. hotel. This bar is open to the public and has a great atmosphere. This also doubles as an event space so be sure to check their Facebook page for private events and closures.
Dry Ground Brewing Company
- Located in midtown next to Mellow Mushroom, this brewery is the ultimate vibe! Great beer, great atmosphere, and you can have mellow mushroom delivered right to you! They also host live music, and have trivia on Thursdays! Be sure to check their page for info!
Purple Toad Winery
-This winery is located about 20 minutes from downtown, but it is a Paducah staple and we do carry their wine in The Pour Room. Home of dessert wine, you will find tons of options that will satisfy that sweet tooth. This is more of a day time and early evening stop, so plan accordingly. :)
COFFEE, ICE CREAM, ART & SHOPPING!
Call or check their website/Facebook pages for hours of operations and specials.
Etcetera Coffee House
- Offering us 2 locations, one on 6th street in lower town and one on market square beside Kirchhoff's. Pouring up the coolest creations in town, they have a large variety of coffee, hot, iced, or blended teas, smoothies, and all in between. The staff, environment, and menu selections make for a great stop for your caffeine! Both are in walking distance, but market square is closer to us! Be sure to check hours!
The House of Ross Coffee Bar
- This is 10 blocks away from The Pour Room but worth a stop in!! Go experience a place where life is lived to the fullest, and cups are never empty. They also have lunch specials and cocktail hours!
Pipers Tea & Coffee
- This shop is located in midtown but on the way towards The Pour Room! Offering a very creative twist on coffee and tea, there is something new to find here. Located in the old Coca Cola bottling plant, they have the perfect quiet space for a meeting over coffee while enjoying the sunlight or watching it snow from the windows!
The 505 Coffeehouse
- Home of addicting liquid, they say! :) This little place is nestled in a home like shop in lower town. Great coffee and friendly owners!
Craving the Curls Rolled Ice Cream
- Not only is the ice cream great, but watching the process adds a little magic to it! Line is normally long, but worth the wait!
- Only the best piercer in downtown, with the reviews and fans to back it up! Austin, the owner, has created a high-end piercing studio that offers a wide variety of the nicest jewelry. Be sure to book online to guarantee your appointment! He also has a signature scent named after him! ;)
Forever Sweet Creamery
- An ice cream shoppe in the old ice cream factory building isn't nothing short of nostalgia and the smell of homemade waffle cones!
The Candy Bar
- A new store to downtown bringing back old school candy and some of the coolest and oldest soda pop! You have to at least drop in to check it out! It just might surprise you!
Bricolage Art Collective
- This is known for being one of the coolest shops downtown. A place for local artists to showcase their talents and share it with all of Paducahians and their visitors. You will get the friendliest greeting by the owner, Landee and her 4-legged children. It will be hard to walk away empty handed.
With love, from KY
- This is a unique gift shop that offers a wide variety of Kentucky based products. Located at the foot of Broadway near the flood wall, it has been a great addition to downtown.
BBQ & More
- Don't let the name fool you. BBQ & More really has all the "more". From kitchen items, gift items, home decor, to gourmet foods! The staff is amazing and we hope you love it as much as we do!
-Located next to The Pour Room, the offer premier vintage store for the 80's, 90's, and 2000's. They also sell modern fashion with a twist!
- Kim, the owner, makes her own high-end jewelry and specializes in permanent jewelry, which has been a huge hit! She will make you feel right at home!
Messy Cat Creations
- Cat & Andy are the sweetest and love art! Everything in their shop is handmade by them. Silk paintings, jewelry, scarfs, hats, and more. They also do pet portraits, which is the best gift ever!! Fun fact: We have a silk painting of the pour room, in the pour room!
Wildhair Studios Rock Shop
- Such a fun and eccentric shop that you should put on your shopping list. Offering all things from crystals, herbs, jewels, tarot readings, and all in between, they help you optimize your spiritual rituals.
Off the corner
- Looking for something extremely rare? No doubt you'll find it here! :) Kathy, the owner, makes everything in this shop. Specializing in glass work, she offers glass jewelry, glass decor, stained glass windows, and more! It is a treat to step inside and meet the talent behind the door.
The Art Guild
- Next to Bricolage, if you are a lover of art, you need to stop in here! So many options and talent take over this shop. Very nice owners too!
Raven & Moth
- One of our favorite boutiques in downtown. This is located on Broadway between 3rd and 4th St. We love their clothes, their trinkets, their decor, and the owner is the sweetest!!! Don't pass this one up!
McClaran Manner Fashion Boutique
- This boutique blends timeless, classic styles with modern details. It is full of closet staples that you will love.
- Located near the river front, Self-E-Beautique is a women’s Boutique that provides you with trendy statement pieces and a fun shopping experience.
- A fun art studio for all ages. They offer classes in drawing, painting and all the things. A perfect place to take your girls or kiddos to let their imagination run free!
- This beautiful shop offers gifts, home decor, custom floral arrangements, and more!!
Downtown Classic Tattoos
- Downtowns oldest but still new tattoo shop. Opening in late 2020-early 2021 they have built an amazing team and name for themselves. While each artist has their specialty, they can work up magic on anyone.
Broadway St. Tattoos
- Downtowns newest tattoo shop, located closer to the foot of the river and near the flood walls. Their great moody space comes along with great work!
Pink Needle Tattoos
- This shop is located on Broadway in between midtown and downtown. Offering permanent makeup and tattoos. McKenzie, the owner, has made her dream come true and made a name for herself in the permanent makeup world.
Third Moon Tattoos
- This is also in midtown, on the way towards downtown. Great shop with a great crew. They have made a name for themselves and do amazing work!
- This shop is not in walking distance from The Pour Room but is on your way downtown. This place offers you the best home decor, clothing apparel, caramel apples, and candles! It is definitely worth adding this stop to your visit.
- Also, located in midtown, this is the cutest and sweetest baby & children's shoppe. Offering apparel, gifts, books, and toys from newborn to 10 yrs. The owner, Megan, says “Magpies isn't just a store, it's a feeling, it's a place you leave happier than you arrived.”
- This shop is on the way downtown on Broadway. Kelly, the owner, will welcome you in with open arms! JoonieGlam offers women with lifestyle brands with a modern collection of everyday shapewears, intimates, and apparel.
PLUS TONS OF QUILT SHOPS!!
Please make sure to check their facebook pages to assure business hours and specials! You can find the links to all pages in the pictures above.
Maiden Alley Cinema
National Quilt Museum
Calvert City Drive-In Theatre
Maiden Alley Cinema
THEATRES & ENTERTAINMENT.
Be sure to check their Facebook pages/website for hours, showtimes and calendars.
The Quilt Museum
- Welcome to quilt city USA! This museum is nothing short of fascinating and totally impressive. Doesn't matter if you are into quilting, this is a must see! The talent is amazing and some will have your mouth dropping to the floor!
Maiden Alley Cinema
- Paducah's home of fine film. Downtowns oldest, one screen theater offers fine films while you sip on a cold beer or cocktail. Holding just over 100 seats, their showings are always a surprise and sell out quick! If you are in town during a showing, you will be sad you missed out on this place!
The Carson Center
- The Carson Center is a non-profit organization and entertainment venue for performing arts. Offering concerts, plays, musicals, dinners, and entertainment they keep on growing and adding well known performers. Nelly, Alice Cooper, Travis Tritt, Disney Live, Annie, Shrek, just to name a few.
Market House Theater
- Their mission is to develop and share the creative potential of the people of our region. They have plays for all ages and are so fun to watch. Paducah talent is amazing and shining brighter than ever. Check out their Facebook for upcoming shows and ticket sells.
- Another one of our favorite shows to catch. This comedy club normally performs the last Saturday of the month. Be sure to check their website for dates and showings. They offer an evening kid friendly show, followed by a late show for a mature audience.
John's Pass Carriage Services
- What a nice way to spend your evening, taking a quick stroll around downtown/lowertown Paducah on a horse and carriage. This is one of our favorite things to do and Char is amazing! She is normally down on the weekends but follow their facebook page for hours and locations!
Calvert City Drive-In Theatre
- Even though this gem is not in downtown, it is definitely worth a short drive to enjoy the best burgers while feeling nostalgic with an outdoor movie! This place fills up quick! Be sure to check thier facebook for showings and times!
The Dim Light
The Belle Louise Historic Guest House
Respite Bed & Breakfast
The Dim Light
WHERE TO STAY
Our downtowns top local boutique hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, and AirB&B's
The Dim Light
- Named one of Paducah's most luxurious places to stay! Bonus, they are located right above The Pour Room. :) This AirB&B features it all! Offering you an outdoor theatre, a candy bar, popcorn machine, and the coolest decor you can find from Paducah all the way to LA! They have been named "Superhost" year after year. Check their place out to add a little flair to your unforgettable time in Paducah!
The 1857 Hotel & Guesthouse
- Paducah's first and only boutique hotel. From vaulted ceilings to exposed brick, their hotel rooms beautifully blend modern decor with the industrial design of the original building, which dates back to the 1800's. Within eyesight of the Paducah Riverfront and adjacent to the historic Market House Theatre and the preeminent Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Performing Arts Center, guests of the hotel find themselves literally at the heartbeat of Paducah. This is normally our go-to place for date nights in town!
The Belle Louise Historic Guest House
- Looking for a distinct luxury Bed and Breakfast experience but a bit like home, this Italianate mansion built in 1879 is waiting for you. Lovingly brought back to its former glory the home maintains the splendor of the past with period décor inner twined with a classic contemporary touch. The Belle Louise Guest House is in the Historic Lower Town Arts District which is one of Paducah’s oldest neighborhoods. Melinda, the owner, provides an exceptional experience and a mouthwatering breakfast.
The Respite Bed & Breakfast
- The Respite Bed and Breakfast aims to be your home away from home. They offer short-term lodging for the business traveler, the vacationer, or for locals who need a place to retreat for a little peace and quiet. This home is located in historic Lower Town Paducah, the perfect place to get comfortable and find rest. The 8,000 square foot facility was remodeled in 2019 and features five suites, a full kitchen, a banquet hall, and a private billiard room. Enjoy a stroll through our landscaped gardens or settle into one of our home-like public spaces with a good book and a great cup of coffee.